Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bye Traci

I unexpectedly found out something that ends a dream from my youth: she is married. Traci is 28 now, after all, which is a more-than-reasonable age to be married.

Traci was my unrequited love from my last radiant days as a soldier, and thinking about my failure to win her love still hurts. I wonder what might have been had circumstances been different. Had I been different. Of course, Traci was about more than romance. Met at the crossroads, she was a life test.

Best of luck, Traci. All was right with the world and you were a blissful beautiful dream, for the short while it lasted. Bye.

Eric

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.I can identify. I really can.

9/23/2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger