Saturday, October 22, 2005

Addicted to Third Watch

I am officially addicted to the television show, Third Watch. A fan site. Another fan site.

Third Watch originally was on NBC and aired from September 1999 to May 2005, 5 seasons. I didn't watch the show when it was on NBC. I'm watching it in syndication on A&E. They show it at the worst times - either afternoon or early morning.

The stories are about the struggles of ordinary flawed people, in the form of NYC firefighters, police and parademics, who do their best to live up to Duty, Service and Sacrifice every day in a complex ambiguous, often unfair, world. It's my favorite theme and this show is well-crafted. They're our heroes, belonging to the same extended family of servicemen and women as soldiers. Third Watch is from the same producer, John Wells, responsible for another TV show I'm fond of: The West Wing.

- Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger