Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NeoCon Quiz (CS Monitor)

Are you an Isolationist, Liberal, Realist or NeoConservative? To find out, take the Christian Science Monitor's 10 question NeoCon Quiz.

I tested out as a neoconservative. I'm not surprised, but I'm also not set on the result because for every question, at least two answers appealed to me. Reading the descriptions, elements of each category appeal to me, too, including elements that seemingly contradict. Still, if I am a neoconservative, so be it. As I wrote in the 2003 SU4A FAQ, I believe in "patriotism, unity, a better stronger America, and the conviction that diversity is our great strength". And I believe in Victory. Interesting quiz - try it out.

Hat-tip to McQ at QandO.net.

- Eric

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Minerva said...

I turned out to be a realist, though I should probably tip over into neoconservative.

Great blog, by the way; I stumbled across it via Bruce Chang's.

Cheers,
Mad Minerva
http://madminerva.blog-city.com/

1/17/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger