Thursday, July 13, 2006

YouTube - cool!

How cool is YouTube.com? It's a website that posts many, many member-content video clips about all kinds of things. It's not just recordings. There is a lot of creativity there, too. Anybody can access the site and play the clips for free. I've known about it. I've even played a few clips from it when a blog used a clip from youtube. However, I didn't appreciate it until last night when a snatch of "Your Song" by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge got stuck in my head. I did a google search and up popped a youtube clip. I was able to listen to the song and watch the scene from the movie.

Ewan McGregor is a natural effortless singer with terrific range. Youtube - good stuff.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger