Monday, January 22, 2007

Observation of the day: in-person beauty not always photogenic

There are girls who are drop-dead gorgeous in person who don't photograph well.

In Spring 2006, I took European History with Professor Lisa Tiersten. She had an A/V tech assistant named Katie (yes, I know her last name, but I learned my lesson with Traci) who was beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, just one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in person. Breath-taking. I'd situate my seat in class just so I could look at her. I looked up her facebook profile where she keeps photos of herself. She doesn't look nearly as good in her photos as she did in person. Just one of those things, I guess. Makes me wonder about the whole commercial beauty industry, and manufactured image-beauty versus real-life beauty.

Eric

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger