Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year 2014



2014 hailed and 2013 farewelled with a cream soda, fudge swirl ice cream float toast.

2:49 am update: Following my ice cream float toast welcoming 2014, my 1st meal of the year consisted of Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownie a la mode with Extraordinary Value light fudge swirl ice cream, then pizza (salt-and-vinegar) bannock made with Hunts chunky vegetable pasta sauce, Premio pork breakfast sausage, yellow onion, collard greens, and Dragone mozzarella cheese, then 1 egg scrambled with yellow onion and pork fatback, baked-then-fried Premio pork breakfast sausage, and baking-soda bannock spread with sour cream. I ate my 1st meal of the new year while watching the Forgotten Forest episode of Ray Mears's 6-part BBC series, Northern Wilderness.

As with last new year's day, I don't have a particular resolution, but I know what I need to do.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger