Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Years Day 2013

I celebrated the start of the new year with a post-midnight meal of pasta with meat sauce, egg over medium, medium-cooked beef, toasted english muffin, italian-roll pizza, orange, and hot chocolate. I ate my 1st meal of the new year while watching the end of one of Les Stroud's Survivorman forerunner specials, Stranded-Winter, and Ray Mears's Extreme Survival-Alaska episode.

Stroud ended his special by asking and answering the question whether high heat or deep cold is worse. Both are bad. He concluded cold is worse. I agree. I asked the same question as a soldier who trained in summer in Arizona and winter in Korea. I also concluded the cold is worse. Heat makes you fuzzy-headed and stuns you. Cold sucks all the energy out of you.

I don't have any particular new year's resolutions, but I know what I need to do.

Eric

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home

<< Newer
Older >>
HOME

Powered by Blogger